ADL: ga_pop_size

Sachchi sachchi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:04:00 PDT 2004

Hi all,
I have question related to one of the parameter in dpf file
(ga_pop_size) . When I do the calculation with ga_pop_size of 50, with
ga_num_evals 5 million and ga_num_generations 270000, I get more than
one possible conformations in different cluster ranks, however, when I
select ga_pop_size 200, keeping other parameters same, I get only one
conformation with only one cluster rank for the system. Can anybody
please explain this to me? Am I doing anything wrong?
Thanks.
Sachchi.