ADL: urgent request for help on installation

=?gb2312?B?Zmx5cGll?= flypie at yeah.net
Wed Sep 15 02:23:09 PDT 2004

Dear Autodockers,
  I have just obtained a copy of the software, but I'm confronted with a big problem now. I usually use Windows system, so I'm not familar with other operating systems like Linux. I'v tried many times, but I just failed to install the software. How depressed I am! So could anybody tell me how to install Autodock on a PC running Redhat 9? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
   Best regards.
                                        Yours sincerely,
                                                Fly

------------------------------------------------------------ÂíÉϵ½http://www.yeah.netÉêÇë260MÈ«¹ú×î´óÃâ·ÑÓÊÏä!