ADL: clustering histogram

swayam panda swayam_25 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 14 20:45:26 PDT 2004

Respected Sir ,

                Thanks a lot for  your kind reply . I
docked two ligands at energy evaluations 5000000
,rmstol 2 , and runs 100. I am attaching the histgram
table and rmsd table of these solutions. please
suggest me which energy I have to take as best energy
solution.

                     sir kindly advice me for which i
shall ever remain  grateful to you

   Thanking you
                                   yours sincerely
                                  Swayam prakash Panda
                                  IICT,
                                  Hyderabad,
                                  India.

Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo