ADL: Introducing myself

vincenzo.tschinke@speedel.com vincenzo.tschinke at speedel.com
Thu Sep 23 03:47:58 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am Vincenzo. I am running AutoDock on a Xserve cluster using Xgrid. I
wonder if I am the only one in the world to do so.

I am looking forward to reading and submitting posts on this list.

All the best to all,

Vincenzo

Please ignore the scary message below

The information transmitted, including any attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission,
this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and/or
Speedel (info at speedelgroup.com, fax: +41 61 206 4001) and delete the
material from any computer.