ADL: Galectin-3

Gyanendra Kumar gyan at mbu.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Sep 27 16:52:14 PDT 2004

Hi,
I would suggest that you tell about the exact problem you are facing while
using Autodock. I haven't come across any references where Autodock was
used in study of Galectins but there are studies done on protein-sugar
interactions using Autodock. You can look into the Autodock mailing list
archives.

Sincerely,
Gyan.

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Jasmita Gill wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is anyone working on the automated docking of the
> galectins, specifically galectin-3 ?
> I am facing a 'scoring problem' for galectin-3 when
> using AutoDock 3.0.
>
> Any information on this is highly welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Sincerely
> Jasmita
>

> jasmita at mdstud.chalmers.se
> Masters in Bioinformatics
> Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://www.scripps.edu/pub/olson-web/doc/autodock/ ---

Gyanendra Kumar (Research Student),
Prof. A. Surolia's Lab,
#204, Molecular Biophysics Unit,
Indian Institute Of Science,
Bangalore, PIN-560012.INDIA,
Phone 91-80-22932389,22932714, 22932539(Res).
http://mbu.iisc.ernet.in/~surolia/gyan.html