ADL: Need help for publication of simple softwares about CADD

Sheng-Hung Wang gentamicin5 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Feb 15 10:58:50 PST 2005

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D student at Graduate Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
in Taiwan. I developed some simple tools about CADD, as you can see
them here:
http://home.pchome.com.tw/team/gentamicin/mol/mol.htm

I did not publish these softwares in any journal.
But people who apply these tools in their researches, sometimes hope or
need to know how to cite a reference in their publications.
Actually, my major study field is pharmaceutical chemistry, not
computational chemistry or bioinformatics. And these programs are just
"simple tools".
So, I think I need to find coworkers who are in these fields to publish
the programs. Or somebody who interests these programs, you can include
these programs to your research and public them together.
Any suggestions or any kinds of help are greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Sheng-Hung Wang
Candidate for Doctor's Degree
Graduate Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
China Medical University
91 Hsueh-Shih Rd.
Taichung, Taiwan, ROC
gentamicin5 at yahoo.com.tw