ADL: Ribbons

Anthony Addlagatta anthony at uoxray.uoregon.edu
Sat Feb 26 23:24:06 PST 2005

Ribbons a good program but very cumbersome. It is mostly used for
proteins.

You should probably look for programs for small molecules, like Platon
which very easy to use. But can generate pretty good pictures.

you can get it from

http://ccp14.minerals.csiro.au/ccp/web-mirrors/platon-spek/platon/

Good luck

Anthony