ADL:Ribbons

akaho@pharm.kobegakuin.ac.jp akaho at pharm.kobegakuin.ac.jp
Sun Feb 27 01:14:05 PST 2005

Dear Anthony:
Thanks for your advice on platon. I went to the URL you pointed out, and downloaded platon.gz at /root/program/platon in my TurboLinux machine as instructed, Then, I did in my platon directory as follows:

>gzip -d platon.gz

After that I got platon. From this point on, I got lost.

Please tell me how to run PLATON from this step on.

I am kind of new in TurboLinux, and your help is highly appreciated.
It is Sunday. Feb. 27, and I am strugling on this problem all day, and any of your help is glorious to me.

Thanks in advance.

Eiichi