ADL: autogrid3 command not found

Kirk Beebe kbeebe at scripps.edu
Wed Apr 12 10:23:49 PDT 2006

Greetings ADT experts,

I am struggling to navigate within this unix environment to get adt
running.  Currently I am running into trouble with autogrid.  I have
installed the latest version of MGLTools (1.4.1
complete2.4_binary_ppcDarwin8_acad_1.4.1) on a Mac OS X 10.4 and the
installation appears to be successful.  I retrieved the ligand and protein
files for the tutorial and everything was going as per this tutorial accept
when I tried to run autogrid.

In the terminal window it states that the command is not found while the
autodock process manager remains blank.  I assumed that autogrid was
compiled with the MGLTools autodock package but I can not seem to find an
executable within MGLTools.

Would anyone be so kind as to enlighten me.

Thanks,

Kirk Beebe

         Kirk Beebe, Ph.D.
         The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
         The Scripps Research Institute
         10550 North Torrey Pines Road
         Mail Code #BCC-379
         La Jolla, CA 92037