ADL: ADT - installation

Joanne Hanna J.F.Hanna at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 07:32:31 PST 2006

Hello again

I have succesfully installed a numarray in python and if i start python and import numarray all is well, however even after uninstalling and reinstalling mgltools, I am still getting the message:

/home/msrcbk/bin/mglTools/share/lib/python2.3/site-packages/DejaVu/Camera.py:64: UserWarning: numarray not found, silhouette rendering disabled
  warnings.warn('numarray not found, silhouette rendering disabled')

This is quite confusing as the libraries have been installed using the correct command and are there, so i don't know why they can't be found.

Any further suggestions?!

Jo

>>> "Per Jr. Greisen" <greisen at binf.ku.dk> 01/04/06 08:43 AM >>>
Hi