ADL: ADT Error

Mark Cunningham markacunningham at msn.com
Sat Jan 7 18:39:59 PST 2006

Hello All,

I made a new installation of AutoDock (1.2Beta version) onto RedHat 9 .
When attempting to run autogrid3 from the autodocktools interface, I get the
error:

              Xlib: extension
              XFree86-DrI
              missing on display ":0.0".
              "sh: line 1: autogrid3: command not found"

I am using the test files (system) from Scripps

Also, I have removed the stack limit with the: "ulimit -s unlimited" term in
.cshrc.

It appears to be an issue of not finding the executables for autogrid3. How
can I fix this problem? What is the executable for autogrid3? How do I put
autogrid3 executables in the Linux path? Or how can I test (trouble shoot)
to see if the autogrid3 executable is working?

Thanks for any and all help, been working on this for two days.

Mark