ADL: docking a novel steroidal anti estrogen to estrogen receptor alpha

gono gini freemanusia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 05:02:45 PDT 2007

I want to dock a novel steroidal anti estrogen (TAS-108 or SR16234) to estrogen receptor alpha with a different subtituent at C17 to estradiol. I have search the cystal complex but  it can't get that. When i was trying to dock the compound, its orientation is very different to estradiol, the agonis of estrogen receptor, and fulvestrant, the steroidal pure anti-estrogen.It so confusing me. So, if there are any help for this problem, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

ps:sorry for my bad english.