ADL: Query - Meaning of terms

Philip Crawford p.crawford at unsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 18:58:22 PDT 2007

Savani,
These are related to the implementation of the Genetic Algorithm in the
software. You probably need to understand a bit. There should be some
documentation on the AutoDock site explaining how this works, probably more
related to AD3.
I'd google around Genetic Algorithm to try to get an understanding of what
is happening. I don't really understand it well enough to explain.

Cheers,

Phil

Philip Crawford B Comp Sc, MIEEE
Medicine Computer Support Unit
The University of NSW, Sydney, NSW, 2052
Phone: +61-2-9385 2564
Fax: +61-2-9385 1258
Email: p.crawford at unsw.edu.au