ADL: compute cluster

Miguel Quiliano Meza qilime at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 15 23:11:39 PDT 2007

Dear  Autodock community

Approximately one week ago I presented a topic about problems with ADT at autodock community (where you helped me) because I am newuser of autodock 4

 I have heard that is possible run autodock on compute cluster,  well.. now I have a question: how can I parallelize my computer with autodock4? I have a little cluster of 6 computers with LINUX  so I was surprised because the tutorial does not mentione nothing about that.

I would be very grateful if you could send me information.

Thanks in advance

Miguel Quiliano