ADL: ADT on OS 10.4.5

Sidath C. Kumarapperuma sidath at nmsu.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:46:20 PDT 2007

Hi Kenneth and ADT users,

I managed to install MGLtools 1.4.6 on OS 10.4.5 (Leopard) and run
with little modification to X11.

New X11 ver2 (came with Leopard) could not open the autodock tools and
pmv but could open vision.

So I have downgraded X11 to ver 1.1 and running it on Leopard for the
moment until developers(apple and/or MGL) fix it.
And also had to change the directory name for Darwin8 to Darwin9
(eg. /Library/MGLTools/1.4.6/i86Darwin9)

Now everything works fine.

regards,
sid

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:55:40 -0400
> From: "Overly, Kenneth" <KOVERLY at providence.edu>
> Subject: ADL: Will ADT run under Mac OS X 10.5
> To: "autodock at scripps.edu" <autodock at scripps.edu>
>
> Does anyone know if ADT and AutoDock will run under Mac OS X 10.5?
> --
> Kenneth R. Overly, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor of Chemistry
> Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
> Providence College, Providence, RI 02918
> koverly at providence.edu

Sidath Kumarapperuma
Grad Assistant,
Prof. J. B. Arterburn's Group,
Dept. Chemistry and Biochemistry MSC 3C,
New Mexico State University,
Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM 88003

Tel: