ADL: Unpacking (autodock).tar.tar

Daniel Jana dfjana at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 04:06:38 PST 2007

Hello Martin!

Martin Roger wrote:
> I also downloaded autodocksuite-4.0.1-i86Linux2.tar.tar but I am not able to unpack it with Archive Manager.
>
> The error message in the command line output is:
>
> "This does not look like a tar archive"
>
> "Skipping to next header"
>
> "Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers"

Either there was a problem in the server or during the download and the
file got the name changed. The file should be something like (general
name).tar.gz (or .tar.bz2). Just change the last part of the name (first
to .gz, which is more common) and then try again. You should be able to
get rid of the message.

Daniel