ADL: Unpacking (autodock).tar.tar

Jack Shultz jackygrahamez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:39:36 PST 2007

You could do whatever you like, but I like to put my source in my /usr/src
I don't like cluttering my home directory. I never broke my server
while doing that. I found other ways to break it.

tar xvf works for me without problems but you can do xzf or xvzf makes
no diffrence in my experience or maybe do gunzip before tar whatever.

Jack