ADL: MGL Issues

Jack Shultz jackygrahamez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:21:54 PST 2007

Thanks to some help from Sargis a month ago I got the python scripts
ported windows and linux binaries using pyinstaller. Given my efforts
to run AutoDock through distributed computing, now I'm trying to do
the same with mac.

But I'm getting this error about X11 but I'm not sure how to reinstall it.
m-mac207722:/Library/MGLTools/1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/Utilities24
jshultz$ pythonsh prepare_ligand4.py -l nsc19892.mol2
Starting X11
2007-11-04 18:11:38.060 open[895] Couldn't launch application:  X11
This actually does successfully prepare the ligand

Is there support for mglenv.sh in Mac PowerPC? That is how I was able
to load the environment for for pythonsh without running python.

When I run any python scripts I get this type of error so I wonder if
my python is broken and how to fix

m-mac207722:~/Desktop/pyinstaller/pyinstaller jshultz$ python Configure.py
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Configure.py", line 20, in ?
    import os, sys, string, shutil
ImportError: No module named os
m-mac207722:~/Desktop/pyinstaller/pyinstaller jshultz$

Regards,

Jack