ADL: ImportError: No module named mslib

Martin Roger roger.martin at petermac.org
Mon Nov 5 17:47:46 PST 2007

Dear All

I've started on the UsingAutoDock4WithADT tutorial, and got a series of error messages in stepping through the ConformationPlayer with ind.dlg loaded. The error message includes the titleline.

As I noted in my last posting, when I boot ADT, I get some error messages in the text port (pasted below), which also includes the title line.

Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this?

Thanks

Roger

BOOT ERROR MESSAGE:

Python 2.4.2 (#2, Jan  6 2006, 13:20:42)
[GCC 3.2.3 20030422 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-6)] on linux2

    Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE
    makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback
    interface.  This connection is not visible on any external
    interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet.

IDLE 1.1.2      ==== No Subprocess ====
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/ViewerFramework/basicCommand.py", line 240, in doit
    [module])
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/APBSCommands.py", line 4682, in ?
    from Volume.Renderers.UTVolumeLibrary import UTVolumeLibrary
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Volume/Renderers/UTVolumeLibrary/UTVolumeLibrary.py", line 2, in ?
    from UTpackages.UTvolrend.UTVolumeLibrary import *
ImportError: No module named UTpackages.UTvolrend.UTVolumeLibrary
ERROR *********************************************
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/ViewerFramework/VF.py", line 714, in tryto
    result = apply( command, args, kw )
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/msmsCommands.py", line 510, in checkDependencies
    import mslib
ImportError: No module named mslib

WARNING: dependency check failed for command computeMSMS
ERROR *********************************************
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/ViewerFramework/VF.py", line 714, in tryto
    result = apply( command, args, kw )
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/dashboardCommands.py", line 129, in doit
    self.vf.dashboard.addColumnDescriptor(descr)
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/dashboardCommands.py", line 153, in addColumnDescriptor
    self.tree.addColumnDescriptor(colDescr)
  File "/home/roger/MGLTools-1.4.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/dashboard.py", line 70, in addColumnDescriptor
    vf.cmdsWithOnRun[vf.commands[cmd]] = [dashboardCmd]
KeyError: 'computeMSMS'
UTpackages are not installed. Disabling grid3DCommands...

skipping the isocontour-dependent commands

This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is
intended only to be read or used by the addressee.  If you
are not the intended addressee, any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.
Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email
(including any attachments) are not waived or lost by
reason of its mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify us immediately by telephone or email.  Peter
MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no guarantee that this
transmission is free of virus or that it has not been
intercepted or altered and will not be liable for any delay
in its receipt.