ADL: autodock installation

maria bgen4kom at aua.gr
Mon Nov 5 15:28:05 PST 2007

Dear all,
I am using a linux system to install autodock and mgl tools

The problem I have with the mgl tools installation is that although I
follow these instructions
for the bash shell the pmv, adt,vision and pythonsh files are not
created in share/bin

tar -zxvf mgltools_i86Linux2_1.4.6.tar.gz

    2. Run the installation script.
             bash-shell:
       > source install.sh [options]

    The installation script installs MGLTools in
    InstDir/MGLToolsPckgs .

    It also creates various shell scripts (pmv, adt, vision, pythonsh)
    in InstDir/share/bin.

with the autock installation the problem I have is that when I type
./autodock4 the computer seems to wait or process something but it does
not give anu message on the screen  ./autodock4

I would be grateful if you could help me.
I look forward to hearing from you,
respectfully,
maria