ADL: Need AutoDock4 new scoring fulltext publication

gono gini freemanusia at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 19:44:44 PST 2007

Dear Autodockers,
I'm undergraduate and now in my final year project,
using AutoDock 3.05. The AutoDock team have release
new version of Autodock which have new scoring
function.I want to learn this new scoring so need this
publication because my university do not have full
accsess to this journal :

Ruth Huey, Garrett M. Morris, Arthur J. Olson, David
S. Goodsell, A semiempirical free energy force field
with charge-based desolvation, Journal of
Computational Chemistry, 2007, 28:1145-1152

Thanks for the help.
Regard,
Jerry