ADL: autodock 3.05 on linux cluster?

Kalidas Y kalidas.y at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 00:52:43 PST 2007

Please refer to the parallel autodock:

J. Appl. Cryst. (2007). 40, 598-599    [ doi:10.1107/S0021889807011053 ]
Parallel implementation of AutoDock
P. Khodade, R. Prabhu, N. Chandra, S. Raha and R. Govindarajan

For parallel code please contact the authors.

On Nov 19, 2007 11:43 PM, Gyanendra Kumar <gyanendra99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using AutoDock 3.05 for the last couple of years on a desktop
> running on linux OS. I now want to use AutoDock 3.05 and possibly AutoDock 4
> as well, on a linux cluster. The IT dept here which maintains the cluster,
> is having some trouble making it work. Could anybody using AutoDock on a
> linux cluster share the required scripts and executibles?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Gyan
>
> --
> Gyanendra Kumar,
> Biology Department,
> Bldg. 463, 50 Bell Avenue,
> Brookhaven National Laboratory,
> Upton, NY 11973 USA
> Phone (Office): 001-631-344-2787
> Phone (Residence): 001-631-344-1179

Thanking You
With Regards
Kalidas Y

http://ssl.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~kalidas

"Love will warn you against advising another to do something that you,
yourself, do not want to do - Baba"

"You May Not Always Oblige, You Can Speak Obligingly." - Baba