ADL: Reg-launching autogrid4 error report

sriram raghavan vsrvmail at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:17:12 PST 2007

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have downloaded the Autodock 4 on my system which runs on a Windows2000
professional platform, along with the Cygwin shell. I am encountering an
error while launching the autogrid 4, which reads "*Autogrid 4 not
recognized as an internal or external command*". Even after typing in the
command " *% autogrid4 -p hsg1.gpf -1 hsg.glg &*", an attribute error is
reported which reads "'l*ist object has no attribute replace*'"& i have to
abort the run.I wasn't able to locate a solution on your website, so kindly
suggest what is to be done.

Thanking you,
yours sincerely,

--