ADL: help needed for autodock 4.0

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 03:32:23 PDT 2007

tar is not supposed to be unzipped, but untared. 7-Zip is an application
under Windows to deal with tar/tar.gz files.

Build AD4 on Windows/Cygwin includes normal ./configure and make for
autogrid and autodock.
For autodock, there is additional step of modification of Makefile after
./configure.

The modification to the Makefile are:
Remove hash (#) in the front of following lines:
#autodock4_LDFLAGS = -fno-stack-limit # Cygwin, 32MB stacksize
# LINKOPT = $(CSTD) $(OPT) -Wl,--stack=0x4000000 # Cygwin, 64MB stacksize

Regards,
Yang Ye