ADL: RMSD for a different molecule

L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca mef at ddt.biochem.umn.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:57:11 PDT 2007

Most probably the problem here is that your reference ligand (i.e.,
the one taken from the PDB) doesn't have any hydrogen atoms, whereas
your docked ligand might have, at least, one polar hydrogen. In this
case, you have to select only the heavy atoms for both molecules, then
do the fit again.

Cheers,
Michel