ADL: A problem with the dpf file in getting AutoDock4 to run

Guili Zhu liebely at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:34:00 PDT 2007

Dear AutoDockers,

I met a problem after i prepared my docking parameter file and tried
Autodock4 command. The ERROR message said: i must use "set_ga" to allocate
both Global optimization object and local optimization object.
However, i already included the "*set_ga*" line after the
*ga_*_**parameters in my .dpf file. This problem was previously
reported by one
another, which you can see at the following weblink:
http://proteincrystallography.org/ccp4bb/message2079.html

I believe this is a common problem met by AutoDock starters. Could you
please let us know the solution? Really appreciate if anyone can give me a
hint.

Thanks!!!

Regards,
Guili