ADL: ADT and Python2.5 in fedora 7

Wilfred Li wilfred at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 2 01:04:06 PDT 2007

Actually I just tried the prerelease version of 1.4.6 using the
installer. One thing that might not have been obvious is that you need
to have trusted X11 forwarding set, so that you can see the flash screen
for the installer, the standard output, the license screen, and the
confirmation screen. This is not a problem if you are installing on a
local linux machine through X windows. It's required for remote
installation where trusted X11 forwarding is set by default.

#ssh -Y <FQDN for host>

Regards,

Wilfred