ADL: copper parameters

Raul Araya arayasecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:35:50 PDT 2007

Dear AUTODOCK users:

Im triying to perform some docking experiments that involve a compound that
contains a copper atom. Currently copper is not included in the atoms
parametrized for Autodock. So I want to know if there is any of you AUTODOCK
users that have already paramtrized Cu and will share the data with me or at
least help me with the parametrization process. I have been reading the FAQ
from the Autodock web site but I will certainly apreciate any more help.
Thanks

Raúl Araya-Secchi

Molecular Graphics Unit
Faculty of Chemicas and Farmaceutical Sciences
Universidad de Chile.
Santiago - Chile