ADL: Error while choosing flexible residues

adak Nasiripour nasiripour_a at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 06:39:55 PDT 2007

Dear ADT users;
I am trying to choose flexible residues in my receptor, but when I want to choose torsions in selected residues nothing happens and an error appears :

 "File "E:\Program Files\MGLToolsPckgs\ViewerFramework\VF.py", line 711, in tryto
    result = apply( command, args, kw )
  File "E:\Program Files\MGLToolsPckgs\AutoDockTools\autoflexCommands.py", line 378, in doit
    flexList = filter(lambda x: x.torscount!=0, flex_residues)
  File "E:\Program Files\MGLToolsPckgs\AutoDockTools\autoflexCommands.py", line 378, in <lambda>
    flexList = filter(lambda x: x.torscount!=0, flex_residues)
AttributeError: Residue instance has no attribute 'torscount' "

what is the problem, can you help me?
thanks a lot.