ADL: Changing dock parameter file for LGA

ANURAG BAGARIA anurag.bagaria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:24:52 PDT 2007

Hi Dockers!

I would like to know what changes are to be made in the docking parameter
file (dpf) so as to choose the Lamarckian Genetic Algorithm (LGA) instead of
the default General Genetic Algorithm (GA) being used by the program.

Could someone please explain me more about setting the local search method
"set_sw1" and "set_psw1" as what I understand is that these two commands in
the dpf are responsible for running LGA.

Thanking you all for your valuable time.

--

ANURAG KUMAR BAGARIA