ADL: dlg file not generated in SA

Ana Margarida amdr33 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:45:27 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I've sent this e-mail before, but i didn't notice that de pc date and time were wrong, so it is in 2002.. Sorry...

I've came up with a problem while trying to use SA instead of GA... It seems that my autodock job dies at the same time that it starts! The autogrid4 calculations were done with no problem but the autodock fails... As i´m starting i decided to use the default parameters of autodock SA. Does anyone have a possible solution or an ideia of the problem?

Thanks

Ana Margarida