ADL: best system configuration

kala kalabharath at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:21:54 PDT 2007

Hi dockers

                i am recently into docking and i feel that my current system
configuration is insufficient to handle the Autodock ,and i am planning to
upgrade to the following configuration, could this be the best configuration
(for me) to run autodock , i welcome your suggestions.

AMD Athlon 64 2800+ @ 1.8 GHz  speed

1GB DDR RAM (previously it was 512 Mb)

nvidia 6600LE 256 MB graphics (previously i was using shared memory)

80 GB Samsung SATA hard drive.

Fedora 8 ( suggest me 32 or 64 bit , currently using FC5 64 bit version)

Windows XP x64 bit edition.

I would also like to know the whether my co dockers also use a similar kind
of configuration or any high end.

thank you

--
kala bharath