ADL: ./autodock cant open or find .dpf

Miguel Quiliano Meza qilime at yahoo.es
Tue Feb 12 07:11:02 PST 2008

Hi dockers.

I have a little question. I have been runnig ./autodock4 but in the terminal appears this:

../autodock4: WARNING: the atom type (N) of atom number 3 could not be found;
        check that this atom type is listed after the "ligand_types" keyword in the DPF,
        and make sure to add a "map" keyword to the DPF for this atom type.
        Note that AutoDock will use the default atom type = 1, instead.

../autodock4: WARNING: the atom type (SA) of atom number 7 could not be found;
        check that this atom type is listed after the "ligand_types" keyword in the DPF,
        and make sure to add a "map" keyword to the DPF for this atom type.
        Note that AutoDock will use the default atom type = 1, instead.

../autodock4: WARNING: the atom type (N) of atom number 15 could not be found;
        check that this atom type is listed after the "ligand_types" keyword in the DPF,
        and make sure to add a "map" keyword to the DPF for this atom type.
        Note that AutoDock will use the default atom type = 1, instead.

../autodock4: WARNING: the atom type (N) of atom number 19 could not be found;
        check that this atom type is listed after the "ligand_types" keyword in the DPF,
        and make sure to add a "map" keyword to the DPF for this atom type.
        Note that AutoDock will use the default atom type = 1, instead.

So I changed my file .dpf according to the message. but Now appear this:

../autodock4: can't find or open parameter file .dpf

../autodock4: Unsuccessful Completion.

By the way, autogrid4 produces N.map and SA.map so.. what is the problem?

I would like very greateful if you help me.

thanks in advance.

Miguel.