ADL: Problem with dlg file

anna duraj annaduraj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:03:46 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have problem with running Autodock. It runs very long and produce huge
data file dlg ( 2GB)
Most of this file is filled with the same line:
NOTE: All energies are equal in population; re-initializing. (Try Number
198).

I found suggestion in Archives of Autodock List that turning off
"compute_unbound_extended option" in dpf file is solution for this problem.
How can I turn off this line? I tried several ways but it did not work.

What exactly happens that I am getting so huge output file?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anna