ADL: Running Autodock problems

mswingle at jaguar1.usouthal.edu mswingle at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:24:57 PST 2008

I don't think anyone will be able to help much without more information. From what you posted, my best
guess is that the error message is correct: "Are you trying to use an Autodock3 DPF with Autodock4?"
If you're using Autodock Tools, there are different menu selections for autodock3 and autodock4 to do
analogous operations. Maybe you made the wrong menu selection when making the docking parameter
file?

Regards,

Mark