ADL: Can't type

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:39:11 PST 2008

Ramiz Boulos wrote:
> To whom it may conern,
>
> I have installed autodocktools but cannot type in its associated
> widgets. Can i get some help please?
>
> OS information
>
> OS: Linux 2.6.16.21-0.25-smpx86_64
> System: SUSE LINUX 10.1 (X86-64)
> KDE: 3.5.1 Level "a"

Thanks for the info Ramiz. I've added a note under Troubleshooting instructions
in: http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads/instructions/1.5.0-linux

While I'm not able to reproduce this, it seems to be confined to 64-bit binaries
we provide. Please comment lines 37 through 41 in adt script where we set tcl/tk
library path to see if it fixes the problem. If not, please install MGLTools
from source to make sure that all libraries are build on your system.

I'd be happy to post links to user contributed binaries there as well. It would
help other users experiencing similar problems.

Sargis