ADL: Tips an a question

Jerry freemanusia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 03:20:52 PST 2008

Tips :my computer has OS Win XP and AutoDock run without installing cygwin environment. I just copy cygwin dll file into  directory  where autodock, autogrid (Cygwin build) executables reside and run those executables like usual DOS program. However, awk and bash script cannot run because it need linux environment. For computer with double core processor, I can run 2 autodock process in same time, so one core for one process. I hope this help.

Question : Value of ADT's "close contact" cutoff?

Thx.
Regard,
Jerry