ADL: Python Error-Jaya

Jayakanthan(Jacks) info_jai at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 02:31:18 PST 2008

Dear Autodock User,

  Anybody can help me pls. Recently I downloaded AUTODOCK4 along with ADT for windows OS. The problem is, whenever I am working with autodock4 tool, there is a widget displayed like “Python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” and closing this autodock4 tool with an option like “sending error” and “don’t send error”. Please anybody can suggest there is any option to overcome this problem.

  Thanks in advance,

  Jayakanthan, Pondicherry University

                    With Regards,
M. Jayakanthan M.Sc.,