ADL: Python Error-Jaya

Jayakanthan(Jacks) info_jai at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 22:02:46 PST 2008

Thanks Mr. Sargis....

Sargis Dallakyan <sargis at scripps.edu> wrote:
  > Anybody can help me pls. Recently I downloaded AUTODOCK4 along with ADT for windows OS. The problem is, whenever I am working with autodock4 tool, there is a widget displayed like “Python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” and closing this autodock4 tool with an option like “sending error” and “don’t send error”. Please anybody can suggest there is any option to overcome this problem.

These messages are sent to Microsoft and I'm not sure if Microsoft and Python
developers can fix the problem. You can disable the "Send an error report to
Microsoft" message as described here:
http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/598

To help us solve your problem we need to have all the input files and steps to
reproduce the bug.
http://mgltools.scripps.edu/documentation/how-to/report-a-bug
http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/faq/how-do-i-report-a-bug

Thanks,