ADL: followup--> need help installing mgl frm source

Vinay Kumar ksvinaykumar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 08:22:31 PST 2008

Hello Sargis,
Well,  I was not able to overcome the problem with PIL, and am pretty
sure i did not mess up the install by installing for a different
architecture for tcl-devel. but figured a way around by using the
precompiled versions from the link sent by you.

so at present my lab workstation runs MGLtools. but, i would have
preferred it would have installed from the source...

Thanks a lot for your input.

Vinay
ps- the trials are not yet over. i shall keep trying to do the install
from source. until i get through.