ADL: AutoDockTools Tutorial

Christopher Blanton bassicallychris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:45:49 PST 2008

Hey guys,
I was working through the new tutorial and to the visualizing docked
conformations section and found that I could not change the color
scheme to vdw or elect_stat.  I receive an error message of Some nodes
do not have the selected property, therefore the current selection
cannot be colored using the function, am I missing something? I have
opened the ind.dlg file and looked loaded the conformations, left it
on the ind_1_1 conformation and then loaded the CP.  I changed the
conformation to 4 on the CP and tried to change the coloring scheme as
directed and received the above message.  Any help would greatly be
appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Chris