ADL: Incompleted Output.

Remya Francis M. remyafrancis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:58:38 PST 2008

 Dear Sir,

 I tried following command in linux for getting .dlg file, for that I used
ind_hsg1.dpf which is created using ADT Tools specifically for simulated
annealing algorithm.

autodock4 -p ind_hsg1.dpf -l ind_hsg1.dlg

My problem is, the command is still running for last 12 hour .But i don't
get any results.

I tried to open .dlg(output file), but the result is not completed.

The .dlg file is end with the following information.

BEGINNING MONTE CARLO SIMULATED ANNEALING

 Time-dependent Seed: 1200379966

 INITIALIZING AUTOMATED DOCKING SIMULATION

 RUN 1...

 * What can be the problem?

Is it the problem of the input( either any of hte parameter in the dpf file)

Or is it still running/working? Do i need to wait?

Or is it a bug?

Waiting for your reply.

 With Thanks & Regards,

Remya Francis M.