ADL: Autogrid4 error

Monica Chhabra horam at email.uc.edu
Tue Jan 15 07:54:40 PST 2008

Hi Autodockers:

I am trying to do rigid-flex docking with Autodock4.  I
am doing all the steps as in the tutorial(UsingAutoDock4WithADT_1.4.5b.pdf I downloaded from website) I prepared the pdbqt file for macromolecule using
File-> Save-> Write PDBQT.
I have ignored - Preparing the flexible residue file exercise from the tutorial(since I am not doing flex-flex docking).  I also prepared ligand pdbqt file.
I get the the following error when I try to run autorid4:
ERROR:  Unknown receptor type: "O"
 -- Add parameters for it to the parameter library first!

I am attaching that error file for details.  Has anyone encountered similar problem?
I really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
Monica