ADL: summarize_results4.py

Holly Freedman freedman at phys.ualberta.ca
Tue Jan 15 16:19:46 PST 2008

Hi Jack,

Yes, it seems to start to work if I run with pythonsh as you described.  I am still getting stuck, but I
think it is a memory problem this time:

python(25999) malloc: *** vm_allocate(size=411045888) failed (error code=3)
python(25999) malloc: *** error: can't allocate region
python(25999) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug
Bus error

Thanks for your help with pythonsh,
Holly