ADL: summarize_results4.py

Josmar R. da Rocha bije_br at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 16 14:04:04 PST 2008

The easiest way I found to solve the problems when running the "Utilities24" scripts was the following:

Copy the adt executable from $MGL_ROOT/share/bin to another directory and change the lines:
"exec $python $pyflags $MGL_ROOT/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/bin/runAdt.py $@"
and
"exec $python $pyflags $MGL_ROOT/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/bin/runAdt.py"
"exec $python $pyflags $MGL_ROOT/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/Utilities24/summarize_results4.py $@"
and
"exec $python $pyflags $MGL_ROOT/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/Utilities24/summarize_results4.py"

After, try to run the executable you created.

I hope it helps!

Josmar Rocha
Universidade de Sao Paulo - USP
Instituto de Quimica de Sao Carlos