ADL: regarding conformation and clustering.

Deepthi Rajagopalan deepthi.86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 02:36:45 PST 2008

Hi!
I am at the moment going through autodock tutorial to really understand what
it is doing. I performed docking for the tutorial files  and I have obtained
the results. when I was looking at the conformations, i got ten
conformations and i tried clustering them and i obtained two clusters with
four in one cluster and 6 in other cluster. Then, i tried reclustering them,
this time I obtained eight clusters with one conformation each leading to
missing two conformations.why is this happening? I have no clue!!

--
Regards,
Deepthi