ADL: regarding conformation and clustering.

Deepthi Rajagopalan deepthi.86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:38:13 PST 2008

I performed autodock and got the results. I was seeing the conformations. i
was able to see ten conformations. i did clustering on this and obtained two
clusters with all the conformations

i tried doing reclustering, when I tried this, i got eight clusters covering
only eight conformations. two conformations were not represented in the
cluster. why is this happening??

On Jan 23, 2008 6:48 PM, manvendra pratap singh <manav_phd2007 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> actually i m not understanding ur problem
> can u explain the same simply.
> if i will understand i m sure that i will answer it ..
>  bye

Regards,
Deepthi