ADL: ligand was broken in docked confirmation

Jayakanthan(Jacks) info_jai at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 03:52:05 PST 2008

Dear AutoDockers,

  I am doing docking studies by using Lamarckian GA in autodock4 in windows platform.

  In the resulted docked conformation, the ligand molecule that I was selected broken into two pieces and docked in target protein structure. Any body can tell what will be the reason for cleavage for ligand and how to reduce this problem.

  Thank for your kind attention to listen my query.

                    With Regards,
M. Jayakanthan M.Sc.,
Junior Research Fellow,
Centre for Bioinformatics