ADL: Customizing the script submit4.py

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:31:06 PST 2008

> Now, I need further help again so please bear with me. The original
> submit4.py didnt run successfully in our linux system. I tried to do a bit
> of debugging and some script errors persisted.
>
> ----------------------------------
> My modified version of submit4.py
> ----------------------------------
> #!/usr/bin/python
> #
> # Usage: submit4.py stem ndlgs

> [biiamor at hilbert test]$ csh -v submit4.py

submit4.py is a Python script. You need to run it with python instead of csh. If
you give it execute permission, your shell will use /usr/bin/python to run it,
because of the first line in this script.

Examples on how to use submit.py can be found in pages 32 and 33 in:
http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/tutorial/using-autodock-for-virtual-screening/UsingAutoDockforVirtualScreening_v7.pdf

-Sargis