ADL: Downloading the tutorial for Virtual Screening by CVS

Amor A. San Juan amorasj at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Jan 24 22:34:31 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the guidance.

It was my fault that I didnt run the VS tutorial else tried to use another
good program. Now that I know where the problem lies, I need to run the
tutorial in virtual screening using the VStutorial.tar.gz file. This way,
I will tract down clearly how the script submit4.py works systematically.

First, I used CVS new updated path link but it asked me for a password.
Alternatively, I followed the MGL link but found broken and unable to
connect.

-------------------------------
[root at localhost asanjuan]# csh
[asanjuan at localhost asanjuan]# setenv CVSROOT
[asanjuan at localhost asanjuan]# setenv CVSROOT
:pserver:anonymous at mgl1.scripps.edu:/opt/cvs
[asanjuan at localhost asanjuan]# cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at mgl1.scripps.edu:2401/opt/cvs
CVS password:
[asanjuan at localhost asanjuan]#

http://mgltools.scripps.edu/documentation/how-to/anonymous-access-to-our-cvs-repository

To simplify life :)  would someone please send the copy of file folder
VSTutorial.tar.gz. Your help would enable me to move forward.

Thanks,
Amor